Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Take Me Back Tuesday...July 02

A Day With Two


This picture is from July in 02 right after I got my ears pierced . At this time I still lived in California. I got my ears pierced because all my cousins had their ears pierced. My mom told me it would hurt but I said OK. I told the lady ow but I did not cry. After that I was so pleased. I wore them everywhere. When I went to my cousins house I messed with them and I lost most of them. I still have my ears pierced and I still wear them a lot. My bangs had been like that since that year. I am going to have bangs again. They just recently grew out. I can not wait!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this picture of you! Seems like yesterday to me that you were that small.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you were very brave when you got your ears pierced! I will have to tell my daughter that it wasn't so bad, because she wants hers pierced too! I love your picture!

    ReplyDelete